Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekly Updates

This post, clearly, is short.  It also doesn't have any reflections on anything.  All I want to do is remind my readers that, if you haven't already, you should check out the website for Polaris Project and sign up for their weekly pulse e-mails.  Honestly I haven't been reading them lately and I feel terrible about that.  Still, I know that receiving and reading weekly updates about news and work that is being done on human trafficking not only increases one's knowledge but also greatly increases one's ability to be as aware as we should be.  Being aware helps us look out for signs of trafficking around us, yes, but it also increases our chances at living a life that benefits trafficking less and less. 

So, if you haven't already, sign up for the weekly pulse e-mails.  Like Starsky, or Hutch?, from Ben Stiller's remake of Starsky and Hutch, I say, "Do it.  Do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment