Monday, June 11, 2012

Coming Soon!

Folks... it's been a little under a year since my last post.  My last year of graduate school at seminary caught up to me and, while I had time, I had no desire to fill that time with anything but watching movies.

But now we have something to look forward to.  I am home dedicating my life to writing.  That means two things: re-dedicating myself to writing about/reflecting on slavery on this blog; writing the long-awaited book about my travels.

So tell your friends that a book is in the works and tell me if there are any stories or blogposts that you particularly want to see their way into the book.  Also, you can follow me on twitter @JohnHDLucy or look out for my new blog that I'll write in conjunction with this one (that I'll entitle "Writing to Live") about my efforts to be a so-called writer.  Both places will have updates on where I am in the writing process.  Besides, you know you want to follow me on twitter anyway, and follow my writing career, because I will soon be famous no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment