Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dates are Up!

I'm not entirely sure that this ride was "real" to me until I planned out my riding schedule.  When I first thought about the trip in my head, I figured I could do 80 miles a day nice and easy and get across the country fairly quickly.  Unfortunately, I hadn't taken into consideration rest days and hilly parts of the country.  But that's a classic 23 year-old male thing to do, right?  Now that the schedule is basically finished, why don't you take a look at the "Dates" page and see all the places that I'll be stopping?  It'll be fun, I promise.

Now my next step is to contact churches in those areas and see if they are willing to house a stranger for the sake of the trafficked souls in the world and in this country.  My hope is that people will see how important this project is and eagerly help.  If you know of any churches in the areas that I'll be stopping, please get in contact with me and let me know!  I can't get to 27 million revolutions on my bike on my own--I need your help!  Just as the Body of Christ imply and require community, so does service to and for others imply and require community.

No comments:

Post a Comment